213 Pierce Road
Lamb's Quarters, Inc.
Lamb's Quarters Organic Farm
Plymouth, NY 13832
607-345-1447 (Wednesdays only while at market)
Pick-up on the farm:
HOURS: Year-round Sunday noon through Friday sundown by appointment only (always closed on Saturday and open Wednesdays only when someone is available on the farm).
Directions from Norwich:
- west on NYS Rte 23 about 7 miles
- after driving through the hamlet of South Plymouth, turn right on to County 16 towards Plymouth
- immediate left (about 200 feet) on to Pierce Road (dirt road)
- last farm on road (about 1/2 mile)
- pick-up location is downhill from barn (after you turn around at the end of the road and come back down Pierce Road it is on the right after the barn. There is a sign on the road side.)
"Norwich Farmers Market" in Norwich, NY (on the park in Norwich):
Year-round Wednesdays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
When the weather turns in the late fall we move indoors. This winter (2015-16) we will be in the ballroom of Howard Johnson's on North Broad Street in Norwich across from the Methodist Church and Rite Aid. In the spring when the snow is gone we move back to the park. Check our "News" page weekly to know where and what time or go to the Facebook page "Norwich NY Farmers Market".